We know at HSP that the show doesn’t go on without the skills, time and talents of our volunteers. If you have an interest in being a part of a theater production but not necessarily interested in being on-stage, then step right up.
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS TO BE FILLED:
- Artwork includes but not limited to:
– Show artwork to be used for the posters and cover of playbill
– Coordinate with the Marketing Manager to collect all the information needed to design the playbill
– Social media graphics for all shows, events and recruitment (directors, actors, ushers, etc..)
– Create general signage used at HSP
- Takes and maintains head-shots of all directors, actors and crew for each show
- Publicity shots for all shows and events
- Maintain website
- Join our marketing committee that will meet a few times a year
- Build a relationship with local publications/radio and get articles, press photos to them to promote shows
- Update all local calendar web pages
Other HSP Volunteer Needs:
• Lighting Operator • Sound Operator • Set Design • Set Construction • Stage-Hands • Stage Manager • Costuming • Prop-Master • Ushering
If you have an interest in any of these areas, please join us at HSP, we would love to have you here!