We know at HSP that the show doesn’t go on without the skills, time and talents of our volunteers. If you have an interest in being a part of a theater production but not necessarily interested in being on-stage, then step right up.
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS TO BE FILLED:
We are looking for ushers, wine servers and box office reps for our next production “Death by Chocolate” (April 7-30).
- These three positions get the perk of watching the show for free on the night they work.
- Please wear professional attire consisting of a white top (no writing or images) and black pants or skirt.
- Wine servers must be 21 years old.
- All positions must arrive at 7:00pm on Friday/Saturday shows and 1:00pm for Sunday shows.
Interested in Ushering? Click Here
Want to run the Box Office? Click Here
Able to Serve Wine? Click Here
- Takes and maintains head-shots of all directors, actors and crew for each show
- Publicity shots for all shows and events
- Join our marketing committee that will meet a few times a year
Other HSP Volunteer Needs:
• Lighting Operator • Sound Operator • Set Design • Set Construction • Stage-Hands • Stage Manager • Costuming • Prop-Master • Ushering
If you have an interest in any of these areas, please join us at HSP, we would love to have you here!